Monday, May 17, 2010

Iron Heart Belts

I'll start off with one of my favorite leather belts. This is the one I own right now. I've been wearing it for almost two years now. The leather is nice and thick and the buckle is solid brass. This is definitely a heavy duty belt. When I got it I emailed Iron Heart about how to take care of the it and they responded that I should give it some leather food once a month. I've been using Chelsea Leather Food about once every two months and the belt looks great. I hope to keep it for many years, at least 10 or 20 more.

The cowhide leather is about 4.5mm inches thick and is about 1.5 inches wide. It looks really good with jeans. It comes in brown and black.

You can see the belt on the Iron Heart site. This is a picture of it (there are more on the site):


Self Edge also has the belt along with a nice picture:


1 comment: